Ideas and concepts without structure are very difficult to implement.
Ideas and concepts without structure are very difficult to implement. Developing a coherent and comprehensive strategy requires a disciplined approach that transforms the ideas and concepts into actionable steps.
GIP’s strategic planning offering consists of a logical multi-level process that includes a high level Corporate Directional Plan, Business Risk Assessment, Strategy Execution and Operating Plan, detailed Financial Projections and Performance Metrics.
This process can be used at any stage in the company’s lifecycle including start-up, turn-around, growth and annual business planning. It can also be applied to the entire enterprise, division or business unit.
GIP helps turn ideas and concepts into reality.
“Our project stakeholders needed a strategic visionary that was also capable of managing day-to-day planning, execution, and achievement of project tasks. Additionally, someone was needed with broad insurance industry knowledge and contacts.
Our team conducted a thorough search for just the right person and chose John Hines. John provided experience, skills and guidance that enabled the project team to put together a new insurance company that is successfully expanding its capabilities thanks to the strong foundation John helped create.”
FBAlliance Insurance Company
- Strategic advice to a personal lines P&C company entering the private passenger automobile market
- Analysis of strategic options for combining operations for parent and subsidiary
- Project management for the formation and implementation of a new P&C carrier, included identification, selection and implementation of system and BPO
- Analysis of various strategic alternatives and AM Best rating assistance for a captive insurance group
- Diagnostic review of the ERM process for a large RRG
- Business risk assessment for the compliance function of a publicly held insurance company
- Review of the new business acquisition process for the Program Management business of a specialty P&C insurance group
- Risk assessment of the reinsurance purchasing process for a multi-line P&C insurance company
- Analysis of capital strategies for a property and casualty insurance company
Founder of Global Insurance Partners with more than 35 years’ experience in property casualty insurance. Provides strategic, financial and operational consulting to insurance companies and regulators. Previously was a Director in the insurance practice of a national consulting firm.
Twenty years of corporate experience includes CEO/COO/CFO and Board member of a private equity backed multi-line P&C insurance company, CFO of a publicly traded insurance group, division CFO, and international audit manager. Executive officer of a multi-line P&C start-up carrier. Designed start-up operations, a comprehensive reinsurance program and initial go-to-market strategy.
Key member of a management team that turned around a $60 million unprofitable division through a strategic re-design of the division’s products.
Available for Advisory Board and Board of Directors positions.